Here are some upcoming activities in and around the Frankfort area for your family.
- Free parent seminar series at the Explorium in Lexington: Dr. Amend will speak about keeping kids motivated on Thursday, March 24th, 6:30-7:45pm at the Explorium. There will also be activities for children of attendees. A light dinner will be served and registration is required. Explorium of Lexington 502-258-3253 or www.explorium.com
- Summer Camps & Activities Fair: There will be more than 60 booths with camps, enrichment programs, sports leagues, and even a dental check-up. There will be inflatables and crafts set up for the kids. The fair is Saturday, April 16th from 10am to 2pm at Lexington Catholic High School at 2250 Clays Mill Road. For more information visit www.LexingtonFamily.com or 502-223-1765.
- Lexington Children’s Theatre: You can have your 4-6 year old participate in First Stage Players on April 4-8. From 9am to 12pm children will be learning to share their story with various techniques with a Curious George theme. They are also doing a Pinkalicious theme from 1pm to 4pm. For more information call 502-254-4546.
- Paul Sawyer Library: Family Fun Night Thursday, March 24, 6:30pm – 7:30pm at the Youth Services Program Room. Family Fun Night is a 1-hour program designed for families and their children ages 4 and up. Family Fun Night will meet on Thursdays at 6:30 p.m. It includes stories, crafts, and entertaining activities that the entire family will enjoy. Spring Celebration will be Fri, March 25, 11am – 12pm at the Youth Services Program Room for ages 4 and older. They will celebrate the arrival of spring! Registration is required and begins Monday, March 14. For more information or to register, visit the Youth Services Information Desk or call (502) 352-2665, ext. 205. To see the whole list of calendar events visit PSL
- YMCA of Frankfort: The YMCA has a variety of activities from swim lessons, sports, and speciality activities. To see all their events and registration information visit YMCA